What a beautiful baby and a great strong name to boot! Michael is going to be quite a handsome man. And all I can say is OH MY HECK~WHAT A STANFIELD HAIR LINE! I think that most of us have that one! That is just crazy. Mom looks absolutely beautiful for just giving birth! Andrew....You are one lucky man. Congrats Stanfield Family. Love Wendy Jean
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! He is so cute! I can't wait to see the baby in person. Hailey looks great. I love the photo of her belly, she looked great then too!
We are so glad that you got this blog up so fast so we could share your experience from so far away. We are still looking forward to an update since we heard your little Michael was blessed recently, I'm sure you have some great new pictures. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet baby Michael in person. I hope you are all doing well! -Harrison's
Hi Hailey! This is Kaylee (Hales) Garling. I am glad to see that you and your baby are doing well! I found your blog through the Andersen's. I have a blog and you can check it out (thegarlingranch@blogspot.com). I just made it private, so email me your email at cowgirl8613@hotmail.com, and I can add you to our list if you would like to keep updated on our lives. Congrats with your baby boy! He is so cute!
7 comments:
What a beautiful baby and a great strong name to boot! Michael is going to be quite a handsome man. And all I can say is OH MY HECK~WHAT A STANFIELD HAIR LINE! I think that most of us have that one! That is just crazy. Mom looks absolutely beautiful for just giving birth! Andrew....You are one lucky man. Congrats Stanfield Family. Love Wendy Jean
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! He is so cute! I can't wait to see the baby in person. Hailey looks great. I love the photo of her belly, she looked great then too!
Congratulations! What an adorable boy. I linked to you off Whitney, I hope that's ok.
I loved getting to see the pictures of the baby. You all look wonderful and so happy. Congratulations Love Aunt Sharon and Uncle Jeff
Michael is so cute! I love him!
We are so glad that you got this blog up so fast so we could share your experience from so far away. We are still looking forward to an update since we heard your little Michael was blessed recently, I'm sure you have some great new pictures. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet baby Michael in person. I hope you are all doing well!
-Harrison's
Hi Hailey! This is Kaylee (Hales) Garling. I am glad to see that you and your baby are doing well! I found your blog through the Andersen's. I have a blog and you can check it out (thegarlingranch@blogspot.com). I just made it private, so email me your email at cowgirl8613@hotmail.com, and I can add you to our list if you would like to keep updated on our lives. Congrats with your baby boy! He is so cute!
Post a Comment